Two explosions rocked the northern city of Kano this morning leaving residents with fear and apprehension. The first one, which occurred at about 8:00am shattered, the Airtel office located at the Mallam Kato area within the heart of the commercial city.
An hour later, our correspondent heard another explosion bringing down the MTN office along Independent Road in Bompai. Security is beefed up within the city as residents and travelers panic. The extent of casualty is yet unknown.
We recall that agents of the Boko Haram, an Islamic Fundamentalist sect attacked masts belonging to the two Telecom companies.
They are apparently behind the latest attack but their motives are yet unknown.
A top Security source confirmed the two incidents to as suicide bombing. Soldiers shot and killed the first bomber at the Airtel office before the bomb exploded. The MTN bomber hit a pole near the MTN office and the bomb exploded killing him. He could not reach his target.
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- Samklef – Give Thanks ft Victor AD [AuDio]
- Davolee, Masterkraft & Jaido P – G.O [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]