Talented musician, Taylor Swift has been named the 2018 world’s highest paid celebrity by Forbes.
According to Forbes, she made about $185 million.
At number one on the Forbes’ Celebrity 100 list that was released yesterday, her estimated pay increased by an unbelievable 131% from 2017 when she made a paltry $80 million.
Taylor has not been number one since 2016, when she made $170 million from her 1989 World Tour.
Kylie Jenner, the youngest billionaire got the second spot on the list with $170 million.
Kanye West was third with $150 million while Ed Sheeran was number 5 with $110 million.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay