Talented musician, Taylor Swift has been named the 2018 world’s highest paid celebrity by Forbes.
According to Forbes, she made about $185 million.
At number one on the Forbes’ Celebrity 100 list that was released yesterday, her estimated pay increased by an unbelievable 131% from 2017 when she made a paltry $80 million.
Taylor has not been number one since 2016, when she made $170 million from her 1989 World Tour.
Kylie Jenner, the youngest billionaire got the second spot on the list with $170 million.
Kanye West was third with $150 million while Ed Sheeran was number 5 with $110 million.
- Dj Stiphbami - Naija New Skool Love Wave [MiXTape]
- DJ Baddo - All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy - Tonight [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Nsico Michaels - Yak Aba (Let It Be) ft Devyn Rose, Rina, O'giveR, Danny P, JSongz & Sa'Shay [AuDio]
- D'Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more - Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]
- Shadow - No Rack No Snakes [AuDio]