Talented musician, Taylor Swift has been named the 2018 world’s highest paid celebrity by Forbes.
According to Forbes, she made about $185 million.
At number one on the Forbes’ Celebrity 100 list that was released yesterday, her estimated pay increased by an unbelievable 131% from 2017 when she made a paltry $80 million.
Taylor has not been number one since 2016, when she made $170 million from her 1989 World Tour.
Kylie Jenner, the youngest billionaire got the second spot on the list with $170 million.
Kanye West was third with $150 million while Ed Sheeran was number 5 with $110 million.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]