Talented musician, Taylor Swift has been named the 2018 world’s highest paid celebrity by Forbes.
According to Forbes, she made about $185 million.
At number one on the Forbes’ Celebrity 100 list that was released yesterday, her estimated pay increased by an unbelievable 131% from 2017 when she made a paltry $80 million.
Taylor has not been number one since 2016, when she made $170 million from her 1989 World Tour.
Kylie Jenner, the youngest billionaire got the second spot on the list with $170 million.
Kanye West was third with $150 million while Ed Sheeran was number 5 with $110 million.
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Dagrin [MixTape]
- Lyta & Fireboy DML – Soro [AuDio]
- Fuse ODG – Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad) [ViDeo + AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]