The Speaker of the House of Representatives Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila has come out to say Nigeria will remain one indivisible country no matter the problems we face.
Femi said that Nigerians have a lot of reasons to not be divided and remain united for our collective benefit.
As he received the Arewa Youth Forum in his office on Thursday, Gbajamila said the older generation have done all they can to keeep us on track, but it is time for the younger generation to take over.
His wwords, “The 9th House is all about unity, which you captured in your speech. We are one united country, and we should continue to remain as one.
“There are many naysayers out there, but I don’t believe we should break; I believe we should remain as one. We have so many things to remain united for. We have a lot of mineral resources. It is for us to harness them.
”We’re here for you. The 9th Assembly operates an open door policy. We will be happy to receive you at any point in time.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]