The winner of Big Brother Naija 2017, Efe Ejeba, has revealed the most expensive thing he has bought from his N25m prize money.
The Delta state rapper who was handed a hefty cheque of N25m with a brand new SUV Jeep after winning the reality show, disclosed in a recent interview with Soundcity Africa’s One on One with Moet, that he’s a shoe freak and has splashed a lot of cash on shoes since winning the prize money.
He said: “If I tell you now you’ll be surprised, it’s my shoes.. not this one I’m wearing. I have a guy, when he picks shoes and sends to me via WhatsApp, I order and buy them.”
He added saying, “I love shoes a lot. In fact, I have more shoes than clothes,” adding that, “After winning BBN, I ordered for a lot of shoes from a friend via WhatsApp and that should be the most expensive thing I bought since winning 25 million!”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]