There were reports online today that DJ Olu (Nigerian Music lover) and his friend, Chime, who were found dead inside their car in an apartment complex over the weekend, died of drug overdose. In a statement released on social media this evening, the Zonal Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus, wondered why such rumour is being peddled when the autopsy result for the deceased persons is not yet out.
According to her, it is only the autopsy result of Davido’s friend and Caroline Danjuma’s man, Tagbo Umeike, that is out and that it would be made public at the appropriate time.
Read what she wrote below..
But why all these rumours that Olu Abiodun and Chime Amaechi died of drug overdose? The commissioner of Police Lagos State command CP Imohimi Edgar never revealed that the two friends died as a result of overdose! The command is awaiting the result of the autopsy and investigation is ongoing! Let’s avoid peddling stories that are not confirmed especially when people have lost their lives. Only Tagbo’s autopsy just returned. It will be made public at appropriate time if need be. #policeawaitsautopsy #waitforreport.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – As E Dey Go [AuDio]