Ex BBNaija housemate, Oluwabamike Olawunmi a.k.a Bambam has shared some vital home training information for parents.
The singer and actress disclosed that the recent reports of rape and molestations are so scary to her.
She then begged parents to listen to their kids and pay attention to the discussions they have.
Her words, “Parents please train your boys to be responsible and accountable men, flog entitlement out of them. Train your daughter to be responsible and accountable women smack entitlement out of them! Instil a sense of responsibility at am early age! Please! For a better future Nigeria.”
“Stories are coming out here and there and I’m realising that the importance of child training cannot be overemphasized. Child training must be from both parents. Cases where there’s a missing parent, provide a God parent/ mentor for the child early! Catch them young!”
“We are all a little broken, many secrets of the past has really really damaged our society. Parents listen to your children when they are trying to talk to you! You will be surprised what they have to say.”
“Be attentive to all they are without imposing yourself, failures, theories and beliefs. Let them grow.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]