Chairman, Senate Committee on Pension Reforms, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau has promised that the National Assembly would keep playing a positive role in Nigeria’s pension administration to make sure the right welfare for Federal Civil Servants is guaranteed.
He disclosed this today in Abuja while declaring open the 7th Conference for Directors of Pension Funds Operators, with the theme; “Driving Economic Development Through a Sustainable Pension Industry”.
He said he can promise that the National Assembly will keep ensuring timely consideration of all matters that would uplift pension administration and benefit Nigerians.
His words, “The National Assembly will continue to play positive role in the country`s pension administration due to its commitment to the welfare of Nigerian workers.
“Indeed, the contributing pension scheme was introduced consequent upon our legislative work, which culminated in the passage of the Pension Reform Act in 2010.
“The National Assembly will continue to support the pension reform by ensuring timely consideration of all matters aimed at strengthening pension administration and benefits of Nigerian citizens”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda