Chairman, Senate Committee on Pension Reforms, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau has promised that the National Assembly would keep playing a positive role in Nigeria’s pension administration to make sure the right welfare for Federal Civil Servants is guaranteed.
He disclosed this today in Abuja while declaring open the 7th Conference for Directors of Pension Funds Operators, with the theme; “Driving Economic Development Through a Sustainable Pension Industry”.
He said he can promise that the National Assembly will keep ensuring timely consideration of all matters that would uplift pension administration and benefit Nigerians.
His words, “The National Assembly will continue to play positive role in the country`s pension administration due to its commitment to the welfare of Nigerian workers.
“Indeed, the contributing pension scheme was introduced consequent upon our legislative work, which culminated in the passage of the Pension Reform Act in 2010.
“The National Assembly will continue to support the pension reform by ensuring timely consideration of all matters aimed at strengthening pension administration and benefits of Nigerian citizens”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Fireboy DML – Compromise ft Rema
- Bella Shmurda – New Born Fela
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Carter Efe & Berri Tiga – Machala
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr Eazi – Personal Baby
- Portable – Gberatan
- Shadow – Escobar
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)