The Director-General of NCDC, Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu recently revealed this while speaking to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja.
According to him, for more than 2 months, Nigeria has battled between a hundred to two hundred cases a day, but there has been no spike in our national data.
He added that there has been a recent increase in a few cases in Lagos, mostly among the younger people, younger populations, and NCDC are monitoring that very closely.
His words, “For over two months we fought between a hundred to two hundred cases a day… but we really haven’t seen a spike in our national data.”
“There has been a recent increase in a few cases in Lagos, mostly among the younger people, younger populations, and we are monitoring that very closely.”
“If you look at our testing numbers, yes they have not gone up as high as we would have loved to, but apart from a small decrease during the peak of the demonstrations a few weeks ago, we have managed to maintain our testing numbers of about 30,000 tests per week.
“So generally, I would still say, we need to be cautious and continue with the preventive measures but we have not seen a spike in the country.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]