Eku gave birth to her daughter over three years ago but decided to share pictures of when she was still unborn to celebrate mothers all over the world.
According to her, Nigerians suggested that she had her child via a surrogate but her recent pictures definitely proves everyone wrong.
She added that she enjoys the journey of pregnancy while congratulating other mothers who make up their minds to nurture and grow our young ones.
Her words, “I never posted this image. A lot of you joke with me that I had a surrogate because I never revealed images of my pregnancy. Well here’s me at 9 months October 2016. A week before I gave birth, I really enjoyed the journey of pregnancy; I was lucky because I know a lot of women can have drastic complications, but apart from the usual issues, through the various trimesters, like tiredness, nausea and reflux in the first and back pain in the third! It was pretty relaxed for me; and it was a beautiful summer to fall that year in London. I really felt in bloom. Three and a bit years later, each year has revealed another stage of my daughters life that I become attached to, no matter how challenging (terrible twosss tooo threesss ) I know I’ll miss each one, because once gone I can only reminisce and smile. Happy Mother’s Day to all Mothers who decide to nurture and grow our young! #firsttimemom #mothersday”
See the pictures,
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)