He revealed this recently via a statement issued by Mr. Muyiwa Adekeye, Special Adviser on Media and Communication.
According to him, he merely appealed for urgent action from the federal legislature, so every other story is nothing but a lie that should be disregarded.
He added that he only wants federal legislators to initiate the necessary constitutional amendments to secure restructuring using the draft bills that are contained in the report of the committee.
“How can this public appeal for urgent action prompt the sort of diatribe attributed to the Senator in the newspaper report?
‘’The comments do not show that the person has read Malam El-Rufai’s speech, except if the person quoted is suffering from the crisis of comprehension that has become sadly endemic in our country.”
“The unnecessary defensiveness to an allegation that was never made against the National Assembly cannot be deemed as distinguished conduct.’’
‘’Neither can the attempt to portray the report of a party committee on which several governors sat as that of the individual who had the privilege of chairing it.”
“I appealed to federal legislators to initiate the necessary constitutional amendments to secure restructuring using the draft bills that are contained in the report of the committee.’’
‘’Notwithstanding the comments attributed to the spokesman of the Senate, Malam El-Rufai believes that the entire National Assembly will play a positive role in helping our country meet the urgent demands of the moment.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]