20th October 2015, two Arik planes were reported to have collided at the General Aviation Terminal of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos.
The two planes brushed each other while maneuvering thereby damaging their wing tips.
Spokesperson of the airline, Adebanji Ola, released a statement about the incident.
�Two of our aircraft, Boeing 737-800NG were this afternoon (yesterday) involved in a wing-tip brush at the General Aviation Terminal, GAT, of Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos.
�One of the aircraft, 5N-MJP, was marshalled out of the ramp for a scheduled flight, when its wing brushed that of another aircraft, 5N-MJQ, parked on the ramp.
�There were no incidences as the safety of passengers was not jeopardized. We have grounded the two aircraft and are looking into the incident.”
The two planes have been grounded for further investigations to be carried out.
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]