The University of Ilorin on Tuesday said it would commence teaching of Chinese (Mandarin) language.
The University, which resolved the issue at its 23rd meeting of the Senate held in Ilorin, said that preparation for the take off of the course was in the pipe line.
The University�s Director, Corporate Affairs Department, Mr Idris Akogun, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the introduction of Mandarin was to prepare students for a fast changing global and political economy.
He said that the university would teach Mandarin as one of the foreign languages learnt in the institution.
He added that apart from Nigerian languages, the university also offered instructions at degree and non degree level in foreign languages.
�These languages are French, German and Spanish. Mandarin is the latest addition of the languages to be taught at Unilorin,�� he said.
Source : Vanguardngr.com
So those of you interested in studying chinese language you know where to go. My alma mater also offers that
SHARE AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]