Veteran Yoruba actress, Ronke Alausa, popularly known as Iya Ereko has joined the league of brand�Ambassadors�in Nigeria.
We gathered that the soft-spoken actress has picked up a N10 million cheque to become an Ambassador on the stable of�Telecommunications�Company, Etisalat.
Confirming the development to�The Eagle�Online, Iya Ereko said, �It is true that I signed a year deal with Etisalat Nigeria as one of their brand�Ambassadors.
�It’s a good deal and a very good pay.” Iya Ereko said.
Iya Ereko made her debut recently with the company’s latest television commercial. Also, her face can be seen on several Etisalat’s billboard across the country.
After losing popular comic actor, Hafeez Oyetoro, commonly called Saka to rival MTN, Etisalat had searched for a likewise striking character to appear on its adverts.
The company however maintains that Saka would return to its fold in the nearest future.
Meanwhile,�sources�say�pop star, D’banj, has also signed an endorsement deal with Etisalat.
The artiste has already shot the commercials which will soon go on air.
However, both parties are keeping sealed lips till the official announcement later this month.
D’Banj’s deal, reportedly worth N250 million, if confirmed, will make him become the�single�highest paid showbiz personality in Nigeria.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]