Sources have confirmed that Wande Coal and his erstwhile manager, Nana Abbey, are no longer working together.
The pop musician, who worked with Abbey for about seven years, ended their business relationship in late 2013.
Nana Abbey once worked for popular artiste manager Sunday Are, who was at the time Mo’Hits Records’ group manager. He was assigned by Are to be in charge of the chubby pop singer, and that is how the pair developed a working relationship
Bankulli confirmed the news, explaining that his company, Bankulli Entertainment, is currently providing support structure for Wande’s Black Diamond Entertainment outfit.
Yes it’s true. Bankulli Entertainment will oversee the technical details of Black Diamond Entertainment and work closely with Wande as he plans to release his new album
Bankulli told our reporter over the phone
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]