Dr Peter Afunanya, Public Relations Officer of the service, recently revealed this via a statement in Abuja.
According to him, as opposed to the rumors saying otherwise, no recruitment exercise is ongoing and Nigerians should not fall into the hands of fraudsters.
He added that clarification became compulsory after desperate efforts by fraudsters to scam unsuspecting job seekers or their sponsors.
His words, “Beneficiaries undergo series of screening and vetting processes and procedures through which only the best, produced by these, is taken.
“In the context of this, the public should be mindful of attempts by fraudulent persons and groups to fleece them of their hard earned money.”
What do you think?
The State Security Service (SSS), self-styled as the Department of State Services (DSS), is a security agency of Nigeria and one of three successor organisations to the National Security Organization (NSO).
Fulfilling one of the promises made in his first national address as president, Ibrahim Babangida in June 1986 issued Decree Number 19, dissolving the National Security Organization (NSO) and re-structuring Nigeria’s security services into three separate entities under the Office of the Co-ordinator of National Security.
It is headquartered in Abuja. According to the 1999 Presidential Proclamation, the SSS operates as a department within the presidency and is under the control of the National Security Adviser.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape