The party shared its condolence in a statement issued by its National Publicity Secretary, Mr. Kola Ologbondiyan, in Abuja.
According to Kola, PDP leaders are praying for the governor at this moment of grief because they know how close he was to his dead uncle.
He added that PDP is pained by the loss since they are aware of how the deceased impacted the positive upbringing of Gov. Wike and his family and his siblings.
His words, “Gov. Wike’s undiminished sense of service, honesty, forthrightness commitment and dedication to the development of his state, welfare of all Nigerians, stability of our party and Nigeria, are traced to some of the qualities found in his departed uncle.
“Our party is therefore consoled that Chief Wike lived a fulfilled life as a Christian and a community leader who dedicated his life to the service of God and good of humanity.
“The PDP condoles with Gov. Wike, the Wike family, the government and people of Rivers and prays that God will grant them the fortitude to bear this huge and irreparable loss.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)