The Acting Chairman of the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ibrahim Magu has cautioned illegal oil bunkerers in the Niger Delta region to avoid engaging in oil theft and economic sabotage henceforth.
He revealed this today in Port Harcourt, Rivers State as he addressed the Media.
According to Magu, illegal oil bunkering is a bad leakage of the economy and the EFCC will do everything possible to curb it.
His words, “Let me also use this medium to warn all illegal oil bunkerers to desist from their nefarious operations. The EFCC is resolute in its fight against economic sabotage and oil theft. The Niger Delta is highly significant to our national economy and the Commission will continue to do all that is lawful and patriotic in ensuring that operators of illegal oil bunkering are brought to book.”
On vehicles forfeited to the Federal Government by illegal oil dealers, his words, “All the vehicles forfeited belong to government. The processes are ongoing. We are following processes stated in the Procurement Act. We are not hiding anything.
“All the vehicles auctioned are still there. The auction processes continue until payments and reconciliation are made.”
“This is a year of decision. Every Nigerian must take ownership of the fight against corruption”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)