The founder of the NGO, Mrs. Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi made this plea in her recent live Instagram video chat.
According to Fatima, the emotional and physical damage a child might suffer from abuse and neglect is huge so the government has to make sure Nigerians are more enlightened on child abuse.
She added that it is now compulsory for signs of child abuse to be identified quickly so it can be prevented once and for all.
Her words, “Our goal is to work and change the orientation of Nigerians on child abuse. We are fighting for stricter laws and regulations.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]