NANS President, Mr Sunday Asefon recently revealed this at the inauguration ceremony of the new leadership of NANS at the International Conference Centre, Abuja.
According to him, the clear fact is that without money, the government cannot do much, so it is a very wise move from FG.
He, however, added that any act of revenue sabotage is a declaration of war, and NANS will intervene on behalf of the Nigerian people.
His words, “We also will support policies of government to generate and increase revenue.”
“Without money, government cannot do much. Hence NANS frowns at the news of allegations of stealing of 16 million barrels of crude oil in the Niger Delta.”
“If these allegations are verified, local companies that are owners of the oil must be paid back so that government will get its desired revenue.”
“Any act of revenue sabotage is a declaration of war and NANS will intervene on behalf of the Nigerian people.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Jesse Jagz – Opportunity (High-Life) [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Sweet Potato [AuDio]
- Jahborne ft Sound Sultan – Fine Girl [AuDio]
- pino pino baby by XSLD
- Vector – Follow Me Dey Go (Remix) ft 2face [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Wizkid ft Wale – Drop [AuDio]