The party disclosed this to US Consul General, Ms Claire Pierangelo, during her recent visit to Ogun State to meet the state’s governor, Dapo Abiodun, and other dignitaries.
PDP National Deputy Chairman, Yemi Akinhanmi blasted the delay in signing the Electoral Act Amendment Bill into law by the Buhari led government.
According to him, PDP developed democracy in Nigeria for 16 years, taking the country from the grass straight to the top but APC is doing the opposite.
He added that Buhari has to sign the Electoral Act Amendment Bill into law if we want Nigeria to move forward.
His words, “The only way forward in this country is that the President should be prevailed upon and let him sign the Electoral Act Amendment Bill into law.
“The bill has been on the table of the President for over four years and it should be signed and as well monitor our democracy because for democracy to thrive in the entire black race, it must be monitored in Nigeria, otherwise, the coming generation will not hear of democracy.
“We have told the Consular General how the PDP has advanced democracy in Nigeria in 16 years. We told her how we took democracy from the grass to the top.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan