The Independent National Electoral Commission a.k.a INEC has come out to warn everyone concerned that it would not condone any kind of attack on its personnel, ad hoc staff or materials to be deployed for the Bayelsa State November 16, governorship polls.
INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu dished out this warning today in Yenegoa during the commission’s interactive session with the members of the Bayelsa Traditional Rulers Council.
He added that no form of vote-buying would be tolerated as well.
His words, “We are concerned about utterances likely to breach peace during the campaign, on election day and during the collation of results.
“Let me remind the candidates that the commission working with the security will not accept attack(s) on your children, the people will engage on election day.
“We are going to engage over 10,000 young Nigeria across the state.
“We are concerned about the mobilisation of armed persons to the voting and collation centres as we experienced in previous elections.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]