The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has assured Nigerians that all corrupt politicians will end up in jail once he is elected into power.
Buhari, who gave the assurance on Tuesday during the APC rally and the presentation of the party’s governorship flag to Umana Umana as its candidate in Akwa Ibom State in Uyo, said he would close all loopholes through which money was being siphoned out of the country.
�When we come into power, anyone who steals Nigerian money will end up in Kirikiri Maximum Prisons. We are going to make sure that Nigeria’s wealth belongs only to Nigerians,” he said.
He decried the overdependence of Nigeria on oil, saying that the country would not have faced the economic downturn if the country had invested in agriculture.
According to Buhari, Nigeria used to export tin and columbite but all of a sudden, it stopped producing and exporting these minerals with the belief that the country has oil.
On the power sector, Buhari stated that many industries had shut down operation because of epileptic power supply. He noted that Nigerian producers were not able to compete in the international market because of huge cost of generating alternative power.
- D’Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more – Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]
- Cynthia Morgan – Popori [AuDio]
- T.R.I.P – I Gat It [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Born For This Mixtape
- Dj Law – Shimbolobo ft Reflex [Mixtape]
- FDV – Ca Va Aller 2014 [Ashawo French Version] ft Flavour, Jessy Matador & Makassy [AuDio]
- Lil Jojo – Dem Say ft Jaywon [AuDio]