Former head of state and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the 2015 general elections, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), has explained why he did not submit his certificates and credentials to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), saying that the documents are with the military.
Leadership ng reports that,this came to light yesterday during a visit by journalists to the headquarters of INEC in Abuja where it was revealed that Buhari’s academic qualifications were not on display, unlike those of other presidential candidates including that of his main rival, President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Explaining the development in an affidavit he deposed to before an Abuja High Court, Buhari said that all his certificates were with the Secretary, Military Board. The affidavit was dated November 24, 2014 and was stamped and received by INEC on December 18, 2014.
Buhari had said in the affidavit, �I am the above-named person and deponent to this affidavit therein. All my academic qualifications documents as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary, Military Board, as of the time of presenting this affidavit. The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose. The affidavit
- D’Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more – Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]
- Cynthia Morgan – Popori [AuDio]
- T.R.I.P – I Gat It [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Born For This Mixtape
- Dj Law – Shimbolobo ft Reflex [Mixtape]
- FDV – Ca Va Aller 2014 [Ashawo French Version] ft Flavour, Jessy Matador & Makassy [AuDio]
- Lil Jojo – Dem Say ft Jaywon [AuDio]