The presidency has finally spoken about the heavy controversy surrounding its appointment, of 1,468 Nigerians into the boards of agencies and parastatals which included names of some dead persons.
The spokesman of the president, has however said there was nothing scandalous about the list.
Garba Shehu said: �the list has a history” which explains the controversy around it, PREMIUM TIMES reports.
Mr. Shehu said: �In 2015, Mr. President requested all state chapters of the party to submit names of 50 party members for board appointments.
�However, complaint arose from some governors who felt they were not carried along in the process. To answer this, the president constituted a committee under the vice president to review and reflect the interest of the governors”.
�The president’s trips for medical attention slowed down completion of the process.
�The current SGF was only directed to complete that process by releasing the list which he apparently did without altering it,” Mr. Shehu explained.
Mr Shehu admitted that errors were committed but added that �no human undertaking can be free of mistakes”.
He also said that all errors in the list would be corrected.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]