Phoenix Osinuga , who is an OAP with Rhythm FM and also wife of late Nigerian singer Nomoreloss , who passed away March 2016, has been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia an auto-immune disorder which causes the body to attack itself and manifests in over 200 symptoms.
It was revealed that, Phoenix has been battling with the ailment that has no cure for a year. Even though there are treatments and therapies that can help manage the symptoms and enable her live a relatively normal life, but they’re quite expensive.
Here’s an excerpt from Rhythm FM’s statement;
‘For the past few months, she’s been incapacitated and unable to work because of the severity of the symptoms and the debilitating pain she experiences. We, her friends, are trying to raise the money she needs to undergo Adult Adipose Stem Cell Therapy and RTMS (Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation). These treatments will reduce and control her symptoms until such a time when a cure is found’.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- King Six – These Days
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster