Noble recently revealed that contrary to some opinion, Waje is obviously a better singer than her.
A PR Consultant, Ogagus had tweeted, “Nobody can out sing Yemi Alade in the Nigerian music scene’ because she is a vocal powerhouse, and has total control of her instrument.”
Reacting, Noble wrote, “Waje will out sing Yemi Alade every day of the week and twice on Sunday.”
See the conversation,
Yemi Eberechi Alade (born 13 March 1989), known professionally as Yemi Alade, is a Nigerian Afropop singer, songwriter, actress and activist. She won the Peak Talent Show in 2009 after which she signed to Effyzzie Music Group, and had a hit with her single “Johnny” in 2014.
Since then Yemi has gained prominence in the music industry following the releases of her albums King of Queens and Mama Africa, this made her embark on world tours consecutively.
Yemi was raised in a multi-tribal home from Nigeria, Her father James Alade was a commissioner of police from Ondo State, Nigeria while her mother Helen Uzoma is a native of Abia State, Nigeria.
According to Yemi, She taps from the Igbo and Yoruba ethnicities of her parents. Alade attended her secondary School education at Victory Grammar School, Ikeja while her University education was at University of Lagos, both in Lagos, Nigeria.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]