Following an official statement released a few hours ago by Funke Akindele’s camp confirming the end of her one year marriage, the star actress has removed her estranged husband’s name, Oloyede, from all her social media accounts.
She’s also spoken for the first time about the end of her marriage. She said:
�First of all let me clarify that I have not replied any SMS or spoken to anyone on this development before now and neither have I threatened to sue anyone. I do not know who sent out that SMS denying that my marriage is over. That was what necessitated me sending out a press release so as not to confuse the public, especially my fans whom I’m so passionate about.
Yes my marriage has crashed. Let the people who are laughing at me continue laughing.� My job afterall is to make people laugh. Let those who are without sins or mistake cast the first stone. Let them continue judging me. God is the overall judge. He is the one I look up to.”
We wish her all the best in life!
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan