The Nigerian Police have warned that making phone calls or smoking at filling stations is a criminal offence which could land the offender in jail.
The Police Force public relations officer, Jimoh Moshood, stated that an offender could be prosecuted and jailed for attempted arson.
He disclosed that police officers have the authority to arrest anyone found making phone calls or smoking at filling stations.
Moshood also cautioned the public against violating the safety rules forbidding smoking and phone calls at filling stations.
He said: �Making phone calls or smoking at filling stations is a criminal offence and the police, of course, could arrest anyone violating the safety rules put in place to safeguard life and property at the filling stations.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Fireboy DML – Compromise ft Rema
- Bella Shmurda – New Born Fela
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Carter Efe & Berri Tiga – Machala
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr Eazi – Personal Baby
- Portable – Gberatan
- Shadow – Escobar
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)