WHO chief scientist, Soumya Swaminathan recently revealed this to a press briefing, and the world has been reacting.
According to her, WHO will not want countries to panic after the recent blood clot news because the organization is yet to see any association between these events and the vaccine.
She added that looking at those who had received the jab, the incidence is less than what one would expect in the general population at the same time.
Her words, “We do not want people to panic and we would, for the time being, recommend that countries continue vaccinating with AstraZeneca.”
“So far, we do not find an association between these events and the vaccine,”
“When looking at those who had received the jab, the incidence is “in fact, less than what you would expect in the general population at the same time.”
What do you think?
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]