WHO chief scientist, Soumya Swaminathan recently revealed this to a press briefing, and the world has been reacting.
According to her, WHO will not want countries to panic after the recent blood clot news because the organization is yet to see any association between these events and the vaccine.
She added that looking at those who had received the jab, the incidence is less than what one would expect in the general population at the same time.
Her words, “We do not want people to panic and we would, for the time being, recommend that countries continue vaccinating with AstraZeneca.”
“So far, we do not find an association between these events and the vaccine,”
“When looking at those who had received the jab, the incidence is “in fact, less than what you would expect in the general population at the same time.”
What do you think?
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- The Compozers – Over You ft Nonso Amadi [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Sabi – Style ft Oritsefemi [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]