The celebrities simply give out cash and gifts on social media to help the poor during the lockdown period.
It all started when a follower asked him if he had anything for the boys, with Eldee responding that he has no dime to give anyone.
His simple response, “I don’t have a kobo to give anybody.”
Lanre Dabiri (born May 23, 1977), better known by his stage name Eldee, stylized as eLDee, is a former Nigerian-American rapper, singer, and record producer but now an IT Consultant based in the United States.
He is an original member of the band Trybesmen, which was started in 1998 with rappers KB and Freestyle. He has made five solo albums.
eLDee and his long-term partner, Dolapo Latinwo-Belo married and together they have 2 daughters, Temi, and Toke. He has been based in Atlanta, USA since 2002.
In December 2013 he posted a message on his official Twitter page to voice his support for gay rights, saying that hopefully one day soon Africa will realize that anti-gay sentiment is no different from racial or religious discrimination.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]