The musician simply flaunted a picture and clip of his daughter on his social media page to mark the special day.
He also used the opportunity to sing a birthday song while his daughter clapped.
Oritsefemi Majemite Ekele (born 5 January 1985), popularly known by his first name Oritse Femi, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and performer.
He is best known for his remake of Fela Kuti’s “Double Wahala” song. His rendition of the song earned him two nominations at the 2014 City People Entertainment Awards, winning the award for Most Popular Song of the Year. He also won the Indigenous Artist of the Year award at the 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards. In 2014, he released the remix for his version of the song featuring D’banj.
Oritsefemi, the third child of his mother, was born and raised in a polygamous family of 25 in Ajegunle. He hails from the Itsekiri tribe of North Warri, Delta State. He briefly attended Mayday Secondary School in Ikoyi and switched to Tolu Primary School in Ajegunle due to his parents not being able to maintain the high cost of schooling in the affluent neighborhood of Ikoyi.
He completed his elementary education at Army Children School. He attained his secondary school certificate from Randle Secondary School and applied to study law at Delta State University in Abraka, but dropped out to concentrate on his music career. He has cited Fela Kuti, Daddy Showkey and Sizzla Kalonji as his greatest influences and role models.
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]