Africa’s richest man, and die-hard Arsenal fan, Aliko Dangote, said he still wants to buy the English Premier League soccer team even after he was rebuffed by its owners in 2010.
Dangote who is worth $15.7 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, was in talks to buy a stake in the club five years ago before the deal didn’t pull through.
The 58 year old, said in an interview as he traveled on a plane on May 1.
“I still hope, one day at the right price, that I’ll buy the team, might buy it, not at a ridiculous price but a price that the owners won’t want to resist. I know my strategy.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]