Recently, Forbes revealed that Rihanna is the World’s richest female musician and the beautiful singer has finally reacted to it.
In a recent interview with Zanna Roberts Rassi, Rihanna shared that receiving an award for having too much money is strange.
She also proved she was concentrating on her fashion brand.
Her words, “Oh wow. Forbes is one of those funny things, you know?”
“Like, it’s like you’re awarding people for being rich or something. It’s weird. I never got used to it, but it’s like, it’s a nice honor. It’s nice, it’s nice. But my Fenty’s style director asked for a raise.”
On her fashion line, “We have our fit models, which is the standard size from factories, you just get your samples made in one size,”
“But then, I want to see it on my body, I want to see it on a curvy girl with thighs and a little bit of booty and hips. And now I have boobs that I never had before…you know, I don’t even know how to sleep sometimes, it’s challenging, so imagine getting dressed. But it’s all of these things I take into consideration because I want women to feel confident in my stuff.”
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]