Kim Kardashian has finally responded to her brother, Rob Kardashian after he publicly dissed her on Instagram, comparing her to the blonde psychotic murderer from ‘Gone Girl’.
Rob posted a picture of a bloody Rosamund Pyke and wrote: “This is my sister Kim, the b*tch from Gone Girl.”
According to a close source who spoke with HollywoodLife, Kim decided it was time to put Rob in his place with a world class diss of her own.
According to RadarOnline, Kim allegedly referred to her estranged brother as just an “extra” on their show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
Meanwhile, Rob has been receiving seriosu backlash from his family ever since he dissed Kim.
His stepfather, Bruce Jenner reportedly called him out to chew him out and Kim’s husband, Kanye West also�wanted to confront Rob over his behavior.
Kim’s comments won’t likely make things better between Rob and his family, but after several failed attempts to resolve his issues, Kim seem ready for him to fade off into the background, claims HollywoodLife.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]