Omawunmi has dropped her reaction to Waje saying she is quitting music because it does not sustain her in a recent viral video.
Omawunmi, who is Waje’s bestie, advised her girlfriend to not give up on her love for music because that would mean she will be alone in the music industry.
Her words, “My Dear Friend turned Sister, the conversation we had concerning this recent video, we had it in private. But I want to use this medium to tell you. I can relate 100%. I am thankful for your love and support and being the strong woman that you are. I know you cant quit nothing! And leave me alone in this industry? Mbanu”.
Aituaje Iruobe (born September 1), known professionally as WAJE (an acronym for Words Aren’t Just Enough), is a Nigerian singer whose vocal range covers three octaves. She participated in the remake of P-Square’s “Omoge Mi” and on the duo’s 2008 hit track “Do Me”. She was also on Banky W’s “Thief My Kele” and M.I’s “One Naira”. In 2016, she was one of the four judges in the inaugural season of The Voice Nigeria.
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Dagrin [MixTape]
- Lyta & Fireboy DML – Soro [AuDio]
- Fuse ODG – Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad) [ViDeo + AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]