Nigerian comedian, Alibaba has shared his reaction to four new Emirates being created in Kano State, a step that will get rid of the influence of the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi.
A recent bill was passed by the Kano State House of Assembly and was signed by the governor of the State Abdullahi Ganduje.
Reacting, Ali Baba wrote, “Emirs are a product of a blend of religion and institutionalized history dipped in custom and tradition… then served on a platter of integrity.
Once you begin to add political garnishing… you are playing up divide and rule. If you are royal father, and cannot say, without fear or fervour, that a leader in your domain, who appeared in a video, collecting bribe, has lost the ingredients for being a leader or being in charge, then as royal highnesses go, such royal father, needs to vacate that exalted seat.”
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- Mizta Wynas – No JoY [AuDio]
- Rudeboy – Woman [AuDio]