According to Woman’s Day, Kanye West was �rushed to hospital on Wednesday just hours before he performed in his last�Melbourne concert.
The 37-year-old hip hop star was reportedly��taken to Epworth hospital in Richmond where he was given an emergency MRI at around 2pm in the afternoon. According to eye witnesses,�the Black Skinhead rapper�partially concealed his face as �he was wheeled in�through the back entrance of the facility by his security team.
Eye witnesses claim the rapper was in danger of seizure. Lorraine Terry who was at the hospital with her daughter at the time spoke, � Kanye was stretchered in surrounded by security. He had one side of his face covered with something white. We both knew it was him because we had seen his photo in the paper everyday and we were shocked because it looked so serious.”
However, a source told E! Online that Kanye only attended hospital as a precaution.�‘[Kanye is] fine and didn’t have a major health scare or seizure,’ a source told the network.�‘He just suffered a migraine and went to the hospital simply as a precaution.’
Kanye, who had been playing basketball earlier that day, reportedly left hospital around 4.30pm and appeared on�stage at Rod Laver Arena to perform that night.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]