Days ago, Drake and Serena Williams officially came out with their relationship: they are back to being a couple. The sports and entertainment world met the news with excitement. But as news of the new romance takes over conversations, we will not fail to remember that the tennis legend once dated the Oscar-award winning rapper Common.
Drake and Williams started dating 2011 soon after she broke up with Common in 2010, and a frustrated Common dropped his Drake diss track after Drake said in an interview with Complex Magazine that he ‘really, really loves’ Serena.
Today, TMZ met up with Common and the rapper seems to be a changed man now. He is no longer angry with Drake; in fact, he is cool with their relationship.
“Serena is a friends of mine”, Common said, all smiles. “As long as she’s happy, I’m happy. I’m good. She’s doing superbly good and she is incredible”. And then he repeated over and over again, “As long as she’s happy, I’m happy”.
You can watch the TMZ clip here.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & CKay – Emiliana (Amapiano Remix)
- Dremo – Monaco
- Pheelz & Rayvanny – Finesse (East African Remix) ft Theecember
- King Six – Gone
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Mozatti – PUNA ft Iyanya
- Jahborne ft Sound Sultan – Fine Girl [AuDio]
- Terry G – Shayo Yapa ft Prince banton