Urban Lifestyle youth magazine, Tush Magazine is proud to officially announce the release of their Issue 6 as they have the ‘Super, Sweet, Sexy EmmaNyra‘ and ‘Raving talented Endia’ as their cover personalities; both of them were awarded with ‘Most Promising Act to Watch’ in the NEA AWARDS earlier this year.
Anslem Jon, Editor of Tush Magazine says “Year 2013 has been an awesome year for new artistes in Nigeria and here at Tush Magazine, we are keen on celebrating Nigeria youths. In selecting our cover page personalities which has been based majorly on the initials of their names and achievement accrued, we had no other compatible option than celebrating two Exceptional artistes: Emma Nyra and Endia”
Packaged full with interesting features, interviews, events and profiling, Tush Magazine Issue 6 is meant to inspire and educate the average Nigerian youth.
Tush Kingdom Media (Publishers of Tush Magazine) is also putting out a Free Autograph & Photograph Session with celebrities featured and interviewed in its 6th issue for the first quarter of 2014 where fans can have an Autographed copy of Tush Magazine Issue 6 and take pictures with the celebrities.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]