The lyricist recently revealed that she wants to know who is to blame for this behavior.
Her words, “How Nigerian men say Hi to women – “Do you need money?”
“But why? How did we get here? Who is to blame for this behavior.”
What do you think?
Elohor Eva Alordiah (born 13 August 1989), better known as Eva Alordiah or simply Eva, is a Nigerian rapper, entertainer, make-up artist, fashion designer and entrepreneur. She is considered one of the best female rappers in Nigeria.
Since her breakthrough into the Nigerian music industry, Eva has garnered several awards including one Nigeria Entertainment Award from 4 nominations, one Eloy Award, and one YEM award from 2 nominations.
Her debut EP, titled The GIGO E.P, was released for free digital download on 20 November 2011. Eva is the owner of makeupByOrsela, a company that specialises in Makeup services. In November 2014, Eva released her self-titled second EP. Her debut studio album, 1960: The Album, was released in September 2016.
Eva Alordiah was born to Nigerian parents from Delta State. She got introduced to music by her mother, who listened to musical recordings from the 1970s and 1980s. Eva has cited Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Sade Adu, The Carpenters, John Lennon and Don Williams as her musical influences. Eminem’s “Cleanin’ Out My Closet” inspired her to pursue a professional rap career.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)