Busola Dakolo has disclosed that she was forced to sign a document countering her rape allegation against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by police at gunpoint.
She revealed that a few armed men forced her into a van and made her communicate in pidgin English to a man who claimed to be their superior officer.
According to Timi Dakolo’s wife, the document she was compelled to sign contained allegations of
“criminal conspiracy, falsehood, mischief and threat to life” levelled against her and her husband.
Her words, “One was holding a gun and the second, a letter. They told me they were from IG’s (inspector general of police) office in Abuja and that I needed to sign this letter and acknowledge it.”
“Our culture doesn’t allow speaking of these sorts of things against anointed men of God. They’d rather hide it, and the party that is being victimized tends to live with that self-blame.”
“The damage on the survivor is extremely terrible but the society, the church, keeps sweeping things under the carpet.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Ruger – Asiwaju
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – Common Person
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- G.G.B – Disco ft Ketchup & Pasha [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Nasty C – Bad Hair [ViDeo]
- Abimbola – 2head (Remix) ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Mr P – Karma [AuDio]
- Skales – Oliver Twist [AuDio]
- 2Baba – We Must Groove ft Burna Boy [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Ajaeze – If You Only Knew [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Mayorkun – Of Lagos [AuDio]