Wendy Williams has softened her stance towards her estranged husband, Kevin Hunter.
The talk show host is reportedly set to accept him back even if it is only as her business manager.
The former couple reunited on business terms after they had numerous emotional heart-to-heart talks about their professional life together.
Dailymail reports that Wendy is presently discussing with Hunter over his potential return as her business manager.
A source revealed to DailyMail, “Wendy and Kevin’s marriage might be over but they still have love for one another and she realizes that when it comes to business they had a great partnership, there was definitely magic there”
“Wendy has come around to the idea that it makes more sense for Kevin to stick around, it’s best for her business and career and for their family.”
“Since he left the business there’s been a lot of infighting and back-biting behind the scenes, that’s the kind of stuff Kevin kept a handle on.”
“Of course Wendy was furious with Kevin over his affair, she felt he had publicly humiliated her and she wanted to come out fighting, but she’s since softened her view of him and wants an amicable divorce.”
“He has been very supportive, particularly around her struggles with alcoholism.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]