Tuface’s camp released a press statement two days ago, stating that an upcoming artiste stole his song and yet tried to use his image (right above) to sell her records. They threatened to sue her, and wanted bloggers to help inform the society about the fraudulent act.
But the soft spoken lady, Ewa, after the press statement went viral through her representative admitted to an online publication that she stole the song and Tuface was never in the studio with her. She went ahead to also reveal that the part were his voice was actually heard was fixed in by her producer.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]